Thursday, August 25, 2016

triplets + lil pink bowtique

Hi everyone and happy weekend! This is one of my favorite collaborations to date, and probably because it features 3 of my favorite little people!

When our nieces were born, they immediately stole up {3} places in my heart. To say that I am a little obsessed with them would be an understatement. And how can you not be? Look at their sweet faces! 

 I am also so excited to share with you about Lil Pink Bowtique. They were SO kind to collaborate with us for this shoot (as well as the very talented Cleo Creative Photography) and show off some of their darling headbands. All of you mamas out there…(and adoring aunts!) snatch up some of these headbands for your little one! I had such a hard time picking when I saw their amazing inventory. 

A great example of a featured product! 

I will let these amazing photos speak for themselves.  I am so impressed with the reasonable prices and quality of the headbands!  If you would like to order the exact headbands in the photos, click here

















Stay up to date with the latest inventory by following Lil Pink Bowtique on Instagram


Have a great weekend!

Thank you again to Lil Pink Bowtique! 


7 comments:

  1. These little girls and their sweet headbands are so precious !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I really think I need to get these for my nieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I LOVE this post! They are beautiful! (The headbands AND the girls lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty are these?! Perfect pieces for little girls! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! The girls are SO cute & I love those headbands! Hopefully I'll need baby girl headbands someday! :)

    xox,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what little beauties! And what gorgeous headbands! I hope you have a great weekend, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, those are the sweetest little triplets!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete