Saturday, September 10, 2016

ofw {apricot lane}

I feel like Fall is officially here and it is HEAVENLY! I love the crisp air and getting out on walks/rides without suffocating in the humidity. Who's with me?!

As previously mentioned, I am a little delayed around here. We've been doing some upgrades to the home which means our lives have been torn apart! Luckily, we are back in business and I'm so ready to share my Fall Omaha Fashion Week look with you all!

I've said it before and I'll say it again… Omaha has a fabulous variety of local boutiques (both in store and online!) It is the greatest thing ever in my opinion! I love being able to shop local. 

Apricot Lane has served me well over the past couple of years. I found my "vision" rehearsal dress there for my wedding and have been returning to check out their gorgeous merchandise ever since!

It was a pleasure to meet Janee, the owner of Apricot Lane, who help us put together our Omaha Fashion Week looks. I owe this entire look to Janee (and her sweet mom!) who made sure this outfit fit me to a T! I promise, you will be VERY well taken care of at Apricot Lane! Not only do they stock the latest in fashion, they take great care to make sure their customers are satisfied. 


When I saw this shirt I could NOT get away from it! The colors scream Fall to me and I am not quite ready to give up the OTS look! It was perfect. 


It's not super obvious, but the back of the top is open! I thought this gave the top so much more character and made me love it even more (if possible!)


And can we talk about this skirt?! I definitely branched out (with Janee's assistance ;) ) to try this one. The scalloped bottom is what made me end up saying YES! And what do you know, I ended up loving it! (PS - this skirt looks SO CUTE paired with a bodysuit!)








Kristin and I at the show (her dress is also Apricot Lane!) 

A BIG thank you to the Apricot Lane crew for styling us for the show. 

Have you stopped in to check out Apricot Lane yet?! What are you waiting for?

Check them out on Instagram as well to stay up to date with their most recent merchandise :) 

Another BIG thanks to Rocking J Imaging for the photos! 

4 comments:

  1. You seriously look like a model here. Gorgeous!! I really love the scalloped detail on that skirt, it's so cute! Also, I'm so excited about your hair post for Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this outfit! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look! Such a perfect fall outfit. I know all about renovations and upgrades. I can totally relate to life feeling torn apart. I came across your blog from Cara and look forward to reading more! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall vibes that fit right in with the warmer temps! I'm Elle, from Cara's blog visiting!

    ReplyDelete