Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday Madness / Weekend Recap

You guys, this week is crazy. I just stared at my planner for a good 5 minutes straight.... mostly wondering how everything was going to fit in. But it's all good stuff and so I am not complaining!

The weekend was also straight madness! We hosted a party Saturday so that is always fun and exhausting. I realized I took ZERO pictures of this event, much to my sadness. I did make this cake which I would highly recommend for the ice cream cake lovers in your life.

On Sunday we ventured to my hometown for family time, and then watched the super bowl with friends. By watched the super bowl, I mean I pigged out and played with all of my friend's babies. So many of my friends have sweet little babes... and I love it. The only sad part is that I cannot possibly see them all on a regular basis and they grow SO QUICKLY! I got to cuddle this darling boy for a while and it was wonderful.


 
Also.... I did catch the half time show... BeyoncĂ© is amazing per usual. But that was the weekend in a nutshell.

I'll be settling in with wings and The Bachelor tonight. Not quite ready to give up on the party food.

Lastly... but certainly not least (ly) Amy of The Left Handed Letterer posted another sneak peak of her $3 downloadable, printable V-Day cards that will be up in her Etsy shop starting WEDNESDAY!



 I am so excited about these cute prints! Head over to her Etsy shop on Wednesday the 10th for the full display.

*If you haven't entered her giveaway, it's not too late!  I posted details HERE!

Have a happy Monday!

xoxox





2 comments:

  1. Love the party food for the bachelor! I was just saying to my husband we need to spice up our bachelor watching nights maybe the last two episodes and do some fun meals and definitely wine.

    Sounds like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a good idea! It's a great way to look forward to Monday :)

      Delete