Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites

It doesn't feel like it should be Friday after our mid week snow day vacation... but I am certainly not complaining! I am ecstatic it is the weekend! We are hosting a diaper keg shower for our expecting friends and then it's Super Bowl Sunday! Per usual, I don't care about the game but I do care about getting together with friends and eating. So there's that. And today we are linking up for Friday Favorites! Woo!



 
 
 
 This is a BIG favorite. My amazing and talented friend Amy of The Left Handed Letterer is hosting a GRAND OPENING GIVEAWAY! You guys, her stuff is darling. I want ALL of it.
She is taking custom orders as well as hosting a giveaway for TWO winners!
 
Follow her on Instagram @thelefthandedletterer
Like her page on Facebook
 
 
There is SO much cute stuff in her shop... and the options are endless with a custom order! She can do it all :)
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
AND... there are going to be Valentine's Day cards available! Seriously .... again... I want it all!
 
 
 
 
 
 
...yes, I will.
 




AND... my other favorite thing this week... this THREE DOLLAR purchase from Old Navy! This jacket is soft and warm and will be perfect to transition into the Spring. And for $3, it's a must have.


 
 
We are short and sweet today! These were really the things that had me excited today and I wanted to share. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: