Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Announcing...LiLash!

I am really excited about my most recent purchase!

As in EXTREMELY excited. I have been wanting to do a little mini series on some sort of eyelash enhancer for quite some time now, and I just wasn't sure which one to purchase...also wasn't sure if it would be worth the money.

So, yesterday I had a facial with Casey at Sweet Jane Salon (always fantastic...Casey always makes my skin feel brand new!) and noticed she had a LiLash display. I have previously looked at this product at Beauty First and so I asked Casey about it. She said the product was actually discontinued and they had ONE BOX left in the salon.

The pressure was on! I have been debating this purchase for close to six months now...which is actually VERY unlike me. I typically decide I want/need something, and then purchase it an hour later. This goes for most decisions in my life. So anyways, Casey filled me in on the product and that she, herself, had experienced fantastic results with LiLash.
For those of you who are unfamiliar, LiLash is created by Cosmetic Pros and is an eyelash serum that enhances the natural beauty of eyelashes by fortifying and conditioning the lash follicle. 

As I think most of you have already guessed, I purchased LiLash and will be updating you weekly (hopefully) on the progress! 

Here are some pictures (post facial) before I started Day 1 of LiLash! Sorry for the creepy up-close killer eye pictures. There is a little mascara still on my eyes, but for the most part that is what my eyelashes look like naturally. Throughout these weeks, I will post pictures with and without makeup to show results! 



Stay Tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment