Friday, February 13, 2015

Show Us Your Singles (heart emoji)

Happy Friday and Happy Valentines Day weekend! What a perfect weekend to link up with Kelly's Korner blog for Show Us Your Singles.

As I have said in previous years, I absolutely love this blog and this idea. I think it is so fun- and, why not?

I had to do a little bit of begging to get my "single" back on board this year. For those of you that have participated before, you might recognize my cousin AJ!

You can reference old posts to hear me brag on him, but I am more than willing to do so again this year.

AJ is one of the best and funniest guys I know. In short, I am lucky to have him as my cousin AND friend.

Name: Austin (AJ)
Age: 28
Occupation: Design Engineer
Location: Lincoln, NE

AJ is very family oriented and cares a lot about his friends and family. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!


 



If you are interested in learning more about AJ, send an email to sweetandmodern@gmail.com OR leave a comment!

xoxo!

5 comments:

  1. He's cute! I'm unfortunately all the way in Pittsburgh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He seems sweet...and he's pretty cute too! I am in Ohio but I don't think that matters. Is he a Christian? :) Brooke in Cincinnati

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post isn't showing up for some reason...just checking to see if this posts..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I did a post on my Sister in Law last year...She is 27 & lives near Des Moines. Her parents live in Fremont, NE...so she visits the area frequently. Think she & AJ might be a good match? Here's the link to the post I did. :) http://www.creativeschmidt.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-sister-in-law.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister Jamie, @jamiedanielle on Instagram or you can email me at morganogletree@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete