Tuesday, August 4, 2015

The Reason Why...

….I haven't been posting is….

Well a few reasons.
#1. Clay and I are ENGAGED! Yes… that guy below.  Happy would be an understatement… I still can't fully believe I get to spend my life with him.


 #2. We went on an AMAZING trip on the motorcycle to Colorado. Below is one of one million snap shots of my handsome fiancé in one of many towns we frequented. More to come on this.. such as a beginners guide to a motorcycle road trip. I would definitely be in the novice category. And still am.. but at the very least, I can offer a few bits of advice.


#3. We are planning a wedding in 3 months. Lucky for me, Clay is super helpful and we are keeping it simple. This has been  a recipe for a pretty smooth planning period. However, I still have things to do (obviously) and my energy is being poured into many different directions! 

So… I will be back.. periodically- and for sure after my planning slows down. I can't wait to share!

Xoxo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment