Monday, April 10, 2017

Update: We have a baby!




Hi you guys! 

If you follow me on Instagram, it's no secret... Baby Beckstrom bumped his due date up by 4 weeks and is now coming up on 3 weeks old!


And also no surprise... we are so in love with him. He is the sweetest baby ever and my heart is bursting! For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a mom. And to be honest, it's more wonderful than I could have ever imagined. Every time I look at his precious little face, I cannot believe it is real!

Even when I am so drowsy/tired that I feel dizzy, I am still so thankful for him. :)

Anyways, I just had a few minutes to spare.... #momlife (I've been waiting to do that!) and I wanted to share the good news! 

I have plans to share our nursery tour (umm.. when it's done. We weren't quite ready!) and also Beckstrom's birth story, in the next few weeks! Stay tuned!











3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! He's perfect! Enjoy every second, and hopefully you'll get some much needed rest <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so late on this, but congratulations! He's beautiful, perfect, and I'm glad you are both doing well. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw congrats!! What an adorable little guy! He is absolutely precious!

    Lisa @ Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete