Monday, February 18, 2013

Frost Yourself....

Any How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days fans in the house? No...?.. ok. So my title is lost on you.

I have so many fun things I want to share this week, but I got my first Ash & Ash (check out their Facebook page here) purchase in the mail and had to share with y'all. I am in love! Ash & Ash Co creates handmade and custom jewelry creations and are locally owned. I have been eying their pieces on Facebook for quite some time, but when I laid eyes on this bracelet, I was quick to act!

All I did was send an email and a check in the mail...and these girls were quick! You can shop Ash & Ash Co on their website

They have a lot of fantastic, custom items, and you can design your own jewelry as well.

This is my new purchase!


This is not a great pic... but I am loving it and can't wait for my next Ash & Ash Co purchase!

Thanks ladies!!





No comments:

Post a Comment