Friday, February 15, 2013

Slacker

I can't believe it has been two weeks since my last post. Don't worry, I am armed with excuses.

1. School. I won't whine about it further, but I am drowning. And counting down the days.

Ok, so I am not necessarily armed with excuses. That is my main one. My computer did have a minor lapse in judgement and decided not to turn on for awhile. I was angry and terrified, but we have since reconciled.

A couple main points to cover regarding the last few weeks:

1. Show me your singles was super fun! For all of the ladies who expressed interest in AJ via comment or email... I have passed on all of your information! It's up to him now! :)

2. Can we all just breathe a sigh of relief that Tierra went home on The Bachelor? Seriously. I was starting to have flashbacks to Ben's season. (Team Des!!!!)

3. Tonight I am going to Tenth Avenue North.... yay! I have been excited about this. Love them.


This turned into a very "listy" numerical post. Sorry about that. I do love lists though.

I have a couple of exciting and fun things  (for those of you who are fellow Lincolnites) that I will be sharing on here in the next week or so! Stay tuned!

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you're back! I've been so into the Bachelor drama lately, too! I love every minute of it. ;) Keep us updated on AJ!

    ReplyDelete