Friday, January 24, 2014

Singles Day - AJ


Last year I found out about Singles Day on Kelly's Korner and absolutely was obsessed with the idea. According to her blog... NINE couples have gotten married/engaged as a result of this. NINE. That actually seems like a lot. Anyways, regardless, this is just really fun, and so naturally, I want to be involved.

My single male friends are beginning to dwindle, but I harassed two of the remaining into letting me feature them on the blog. Most of you looking at this will not know me, therefore, I do not expect you to trust my opinion, but here it is anyways. These guys are great. I have known both of them since before I knew how to walk, and I spend a considerable amount of time with them as well.  I cannot say enough good things about the both of them... so I will let their entries speak for themselves.

For the purpose of the link- up, I am going to do two separate blog entries.

AJ
Engineer
Lincoln, NE
AGE: 27
If you are thinking this guy look familiar, it may be because this isn't his first round with Singles Day. AJ was my Singles Day guinea pig last year. Unfortunately, last year didn't work out...but that's not stopping me from trying again! :) 
As I mentioned before, I am a little bit biased on account of AJ because...he is my cousin. AJ is one of my favorite people. Not only is he my cousin, he is also a wonderful friend. AJ is one of the funniest people I have ever met in my life. Luckily, I get to spend a lot of time with him and so I will vouch for the fact that he is smart, hilarious, caring AND has a wonderful family! 
AJ with some of the previously mentioned wonderful family!

 AJ & I at a wedding a few months ago
If you want to know more about AJ, comment on the blog or send an email to sweetandmodern@gmail.com


10 comments:

  1. AJ seems great! I know it's sort of long distance, but if he would be interested in getting to know a southern girl, I'm #9 in the linkup. :) Also, my dad and 2 of my brothers are engineers, so AJ would fit right in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister, Allison, is #76 and thinks he's pretty cute! She currently lives in Texas, but is not necessarily tied down there. Her email is ajh2288 at sbcglobal dot net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's cute :)
    My sister just did a post about me, I'm #107. I'll be emailing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If AJ isn't against Ohio… I'd love to chat with him more! My family is all in Nebraska and I'm out there as often as I can be! (I'm also #108)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am Kelly. I am a twenty something Michigan girl who loves to play sports, bake, and go on adventures. I love family, friends, God, and am seeking for that special someone! I am going to school to become and Elementary School Teacher and currently work as a Nanny and Youth Group Leader/Church School Aide at my church. Children are my biggest joy=) Feel free to contact me at kelnicrog@gmail.com=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm also a long distance gal, I'm in Ohio, so if that isn't an issue I'd love to chat as well. I'm #24 on Kelly's Blog, Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm Ashley from FL. I would enjoy getting to know AJ better. I'm #124 on KK. My email is: pier426 at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Checkout Allisyn #104! She is from Iowa! I emailed you a bunch of stuff already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there,

    My name is Courtney. I'm generally pretty outgoing but putting myself out there like this is a great big step outside of my comfort zone...

    I'm a 25 year old attorney who lives in the foothills of North Carolina. I love the Lord, my family, and spending time with the people who matter to me. I'd rather watch a good defensive football game than most anything else, and baseball makes my heart happy. I fully believe that a smile can change someone's day, sometimes you just need hot chocolate and a good book, and a handshake and a handwritten note are things you can hang your hat on.

    Have a lovely day,
    Courtney
    csmarlowe0327@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete