Friday, January 18, 2013

Important Announcement!

Just kidding. Not really.


Ok, but this is kind of important. Yesterday, I was rummaging around Lemon Days (yes...those of you who are in the Lincoln area, it IS Lemon Days at the mall right now) and I stumbled upon this little treat. 

I have been reading reviews on the TIGI Pro Blow Dryer for quite some time. Apparently it is some kind of miracle tool.  Well, yesterday I noticed it was marked down. Big time. As in, it was retailed around $200...and was marked at $60. Um, hello opportunity. Of course I acted immediately. So, after I showered, I purposely left my hair extra wet to test the authenticity of my new hair dryer (which comes with a  one year warranty, by the way). 
Seriously. I was NOT let down. I previously dried my hair in sessions because it took so long. With the TIGI Pro, my hair was completely dry, AND get this, somewhat straight, in LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES! I am sorry, but this is revolutionary. 
I may be way behind the times on this deal, but if you are frustrated with the lengthy blow drying process, I would highly suggest buying this! 
Go... now. It is on sale at Younkers! 
Happy Friday! 


Love, 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a great deal on that blowdryer!! Drying my hair in 5 minutes sounds like a miracle! It normally takes about 20! I need to be on the lookout for one of these!

    ReplyDelete