Thursday, March 14, 2013

Brain Vacation

I am halfway through my Senior Seminar research project...tomorrow the first copy of my rough draft for my research paper is due. I have been stressing over this thing for WEEKS. And.... I handed it in today! Yay!

Ok...this doesn't mean I am even close to done, but I have granted myself a brain vacation. From now until Monday I will do NOTHING with this paper or anything school related. I am so very excited for my self-given vacation. 

And, earlier, after handing the paper in, I treated myself to a lovely mani/pedi combo and eavesdropped on salon gossip. It was fabulous. I also discovered a new pink favorite by OPI....

Strawberry Margarita 

 I am feeling springy today!


I would also like to take the time to mention a product that I LOVE. I have discussed my favorite shampoos before, and All Soft is definitely one of them. A few months ago I purchased some small bottles of Redken All Soft "Velvet Whip." 

 I found these samples in the bottom of a drawer the other day and decided to try it out. I am very impressed! I worked a quarter sized amount into the ends of my hair and about half way up (as a general rule I never put any leave in products above my ears...too greasy). Anyways, I am almost dumbfounded my how soft and smooth my hair has been in the past few days! I also love a thermal protector as well since my hair takes on  A LOT of heat. Anyways, I highly recommend this product. And, like the shampoo, it smells super good! 

Hope everyone has a fantastic upcoming weekend.... I know I will!



3 comments:

  1. I love the All Soft shampoo and conditioner! How exactly does the Velevet Whip work? Is it a deep conditioning treatment or detangler? And do you leave it in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna-
      You put it in your towel-dried hair. I am not sure how to classify it exactly.. I just put it in after I comb my hair out after washing it! But yes, you leave it in. I hope it works for you! :)

      Delete
  2. Just saw your reply. I will have to check this out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete