Monday, April 1, 2013

Sweet Friends & Fun Products


These last few weeks have been painful for me. Mentally painful of course. I am so excited to finish this degree up, yet insanely unmotivated as well. Sometimes I blankly stare at my computer for hours, wishing this research would complete (and write) itself. Wishful thinking of course.

 These are the reasons I have been slacking at Sweet and Modern... But… 7 weeks. SEVEN WEEKS. I can make it.. especially with the help of my sweet friends! On Saturday I was laying on my floor surrounded by tons of journal articles and trying to match up my sources. Needless to say, I was ready to throw my computer through the nearest window…when.. one of my fabulous friends rang my doorbell. In tow, she had  a sweet little care package from Sephora. Just seeing  a Sephora bag typically brightens my mood… how well does she know me!? I was SO excited to dig through and check out all the random products she got me. And, as I type this, I am carefully sampling all of the products one by one. Today, I used my new Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate. I LOVE this stuff! It's very moisturizing and has a pretty pink tint to it that I really fancy. If you are  in the market for a new lip balm, I would suggest trying this stuff.

Any product of any kind makes me so happy, especially when it comes during stressful moments, and from a wonderful friend! So thankful for my friends and the people who have listened to me whine day in and day out. (Sorry.. only 7 more weeks…)


Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Sounds like you've reached the home stretch. What will your degree be in?
    P.S. That lip butter looks amazing! So sweet of your friend to bring a care package to you!!

    ReplyDelete