Friday, February 7, 2014

Confessional Friday

Hi everyone! Today we are linking up with A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday! (Check out her blog, so great!)

Alright...here we go.

1. What's your middle name?
My middle name is Ann. Random fact...my Mom's middle name is ALSO Ann, however her middle name is spelled A-n-n-e.

2. If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you live?
The honest truth is that I want to be where everyone I love is. Seriously. I don't care where that is. Also though, lets get real, it's about 7 degrees in Nebraska today and anywhere that is SEMI warm would be amazing. There are so many wonderful places and great things about all of them. I can't choose.

3. Tell us about your guilty pleasures.
How many do we get? If we are talking food... Oreos, dark chocolate, ice cream.
There are a few TV shows I watch (The Bachelor, anyone?) that are a little bit embarrassing. I get caught up in any reality TV pretty quickly.

4. What do you like best about your job? If you weren't doing that, what career would you have pursued?
My favorite part about my job (and the reason I do it) is seeing families overcome and succeed. Also, I have pursued other careers prior to this, and honestly, I wouldn't change a thing.

5. Five items you'd grab during a fire. (People and pets don't count. Those are a given.)
My scrapbooks/photo albums
My boxes of old cards/notes/letters
My computer
My phone (I should probably be calling 911, right?)

I think anything else would be completely replaceable, and I really don't want to start on fire.

6. Marathon running...something you'd like to pursue or just plain crazy?
Not a fan. I truly admire those who train for these events and I can imagine the sense of accomplishment is like few other things. However...I feel accomplishment in other ways. I'm not ruling it out ever, but I feel no immediate need to marathon.

7. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
With no repercussions....pizza.

8. Last person you spoke to...annnnnd....go!
Someone from work.

9. Favorite childhood toy
My Barbies. All one million of them.

10. Breakfast cereal of choice
Crispix. Plain. With skim milk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment