Friday, February 21, 2014

Confessional Friday

Hey all! I had sweet plans for the blog this week, and... I've been sick. So lame. I am writing this through my stuffed nose and watery eyes. This is sooo the weather's fault. You can't go from snow boots to flip flops in the same day and not have repercussions! C'mon!

So, for fun today, we are linking up with A Blonde Ambition for Confessional Friday!

Alright... here goes.

1. I cheated on my clean eat. Twice. Once with cookies, and once (twice...how do you count that? It was within the same hour) with bread and Nilla wafers. Sorry I'm not sorry.

2. I listened to only 90s music all week. Backstreet, Weezer, Britney and I are all back on a first name basis.

3. I went back to bed for 3 hours after working for 1...two days this week. Again, not sorry.

4. I haven't worked out since Tuesday.

5. Last but not least, I have been wearing the same outfit since yesterday at 4:00 PM. Okay, maybe I am a little bit sorry about that.

Going to change now. And going to the gym, maybe.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment