Friday, January 9, 2015

Confessional Friday

It has been a minute since I linked up with Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition for a confessional!




So, here we go!

1. I confess that last night I had a variety of desserts for supper. I don't want to get into it, but it went on for hours and there was ice cream with Cookie Butter. And frosting. And PB & J....

2. I am learning to make cinnamon rolls from scratch- and I think I finally got what I wanted with trial #3 last night. Woo! Thanks to my awesome aunt and her timeless recipes!

3. I confess that I still haven't watched the premier of The Bachelor. For someone who rarely misses a season, this is upsetting. It is happening... this weekend.

4. I have been trying to get caught up on New Girl on Netflix. In the last two nights, I watched 13 episodes. That's a little embarrassing.

5. I confess that I slept in until 10:00 AM on my "cold" day home from work. It was amazing. I guess there has to be one upside to this awful weather!

6. I confess that I LOVE that so many of my girlfriends are moms and/or becoming moms. Nothing makes me happier than seeing all of their sweet little baby faces.

Alright, feeling good! Let's get this weekend rolling.. I could use a day off... after only working for 3 days this week!

And side note: those of you who are receiving the Ipsy glam box...tell me more. Has it been worth it? I almost completed my profile, but didn't go through with it quite yet. I like to think these kind of commitments through. Help!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment