Monday, June 8, 2015

Boyfriend Q & A

When I saw a boyfriend Q & A on another blog I follow, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to interview my favorite person in the world! I recycled some of the questions from her Q & A and tossed in a few of my own… so gear up for your Q & A with Clay!

And here he is. I might get in trouble for posting this picture… see his unimpressed look? That's how he feels about forced photo shoots. But I think he's dreamy. 

1.  What is the name of my blog?
C: "Something about sweet and pretty. Sweet and …. something."

2. What is a popular fashion item for women right now?
C: "Scarves."

3. What do you know about Pinterest?
C: "Ummm…it's a lot of craft stuff. I don't know. It seems like there is so much going on. Arts and crafts, interests, ideas, fun stuff for the house…" 

4. Do you know what I typically blog about?
C: "You write about makeup. And movies and books. Sometimes you talk about holidays. And you tried to hook your cousin up."

5. What is my favorite product?
C: "Bare Escentuals. Minerals."

6. What is an acceptable amount of money to spend on shoes?
C: "Hmm, I have no idea. Depends how much money you have. For women, maybe $500 a year?"

* I would like to insert a side note here… I certainly do NOT spend $500 a year on shoes. But I would like to add that Clay got me my most favorite pair of shoes I have ever owned for my birthday! See below!


7. What do we like to do together?
C: "Everything."

8. What do women keep in their purse?
C: "So. Much. Stuff. Keys, makeup, wallet. Wait, is a purse also a clutch? Emergency stuff. Treats. Napkins." 

9. What is a Clarisonic? 
C: "Is that what women use to trim their mustaches? Wait.. is this something you would keep in a purse?"

10. Anything else you would like to share with the readers? 
C: "Gina is a megababe… and has great tips."
*eye-roll from me*

Yes, I typed these exactly how he answered. And every single one makes me laugh a little. He's such a good sport. Now all of my readers know how lucky I am… every single day! 



That's all for now…..



No comments:

Post a Comment