Tuesday, August 30, 2016

feeling floral {sweet p & fi}

Who loves boutique shopping? raises hand
Who loves the price tag? slowly puts hand down and runs away

Seriously though, I LOVE boutique shopping. The one of a kind pieces and pretty details always get me. Unfortunately, most of the time I see the price tag and think… hmmm...maybe not. 

I heard about Sweet P & Fi about 5 months ago and could not wrap my mind around the affordable pricing PLUS the amazing inventory of clothes and accessories. And to make it even sweeter? It's a local, online boutique! So when you order from Sweet P & Fi, your items are shipping directly from Omaha! If you know me, you know that nothing gives me a greater thrill than supporting local businesses…whether that be boutiques, farmers market vendors or small coffee shops; I truly love to know that families are supporting themselves by doing what they love! 

When Molly contacted me about picking out a piece from her most recent inventory, I could not contain my excitement. In fact, I already had a few items bookmarked when I saw the Instagram post and readily emailed her back. I am so excited to share this look with you! 


If I could put a single word on my favorite picks of this season, I would have to say "floral." It's almost always the first thing that catches my eye! I love that I can wear this top as a summery look with white jeans, or transition into a Fall look with jeans and booties. 




Shop this exact shirt HERE! (PS - It comes in white as well!)

My other favorite part about Sweet P & Fi are THESE earrings!
No earrings, in the history of my earrings, have ever gotten as much stage time as these beauts! They go with everything. Literally. I wear them to work, on date night, to weddings… seriously, they can do no wrong. And did I mention they are $10?


And my personal favorite? They are SO lightweight! As in I'm not ripping them of and throwing them in my purse halfway through the other day. Just to drive my point home, I fell asleep wearing these earrings the other day. How often does that actually happen? ;)



I have purchased several staples from Sweet P & Fi over the last few months, and all of them transition SO wonderfully from the office to dinner with friends. And my favorite part? I am still getting fashionable items without breaking the bank!

BUY THIS TOP


The seasons are changing and that always gets me excited to add a few new pieces to my regular rotation! This sassy cardigan is my next purchase!

Now, for the BEST part! Sweet P & Fi is offering a discount to Sweet & Modern readers!!!

Enter sweet15 at checkout to save 15% off of your purchase!

I can't wait to see what you find - but I know it will be perfect. Happy shopping!


To learn more about Molly & Sweet P & Fi, click here
Shop Sweet P & Fi now

Special thanks to the lovely Jenny at Rocking J Imaging for capturing my look!

5 comments:

  1. I am the same way with boutiques - their stuff is always so cute but I have a hard time justifying the price sometimes unless it's on major sale! I've never heard of this company before & they have some cute stuff. Definitely bookmarking this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jokingly refer to our local Goodwill as my "GW Boutique." I am not a boutique shopper but do love looking at what other bloggers like. It takes us all to make the world go round!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! What an awesome boutique and I seriously love florals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love florals too and this outfit rocks! it's a nice transition piece for late summer too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love online boutiques!! And that top and earrings are so cute together. Bye bye paycheck!

    ReplyDelete