Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Reviews & Religion

I was browsing around in Sephora this week,  (shocking, I know) and trying to decide what product needed me to try it out. Truthfully, I could buy the whole store and make a life out of sampling everything. However, as much as I love a good lip color....this would not be very productive for society. Luckily, an awesome lady that I know was working this particular day and hooked me up with a few GENEROUS samples of some face creams. So, of course, I feel it my duty to let you guys know about the one I have been trying out first.

Presenting...
Philosophy's "Take a Deep Breath" 

I have been using this cream moisturizer AM/PM for several days now, and I have to say, I am a big fan! It is an oil-free, gel moisturizer. I really appreciate this moisturizer for several reasons: 
  • It doesn't have the "gel" residue that some gel based moisturizers seem to leave behind that screws with your foundation 
  • It is very lightweight 
  • My skin feels really soft and smooth 
  • It doesn't have a heavy scent-or really any scent for that matter. 
  • It absorbs quickly 
For the sake of a review... I would recommend this moisturizer. It is not life changing, but it is a great moisturizer and I will continue to use it. I would definitely consider buying it as my next moisturizer. I still have 2 others to try out first! Thanks again, Rondee! :)

_________________________________________________________________________________
In other news, I recently had a conversation with a friend in regards to religion. We were discussing some of the resentment/issues/rules/association with religion and I enjoyed where the conversation went. I won't get into the details, for the sake of avoiding debates in this setting, but I do want to post this video. 

This video has circulated a million and one times, so I am sure most of you have seen it. But, for me, it depicts my feelings and beliefs and I enjoy watching it periodically.  If you haven't watched this yet, I would strongly encourage you to! 





Happy Wednesday, 




No comments:

Post a Comment