Thursday, February 18, 2016

Confessional Thursday

Wow! It's really that time again. Another week has flown by and with that...  More confessions.
 

I confess ....

1. That I told myself NO buying girl scout cookies this year. But then this darling girl came to our door last week and now I have several boxes on the way. Just helping out the local troop, right? 

Seriously, I sort of salivated looking at this picture (side confession).
 
2. That I went crazy at a Target clearance and purchased a few sweaters and t shirts. But all at less than $7 each!! I think it's totally worth it. And it's nice to freshen up your wardrobe at the end of the season. I just hope that I am not wearing sweaters for TOO much longer.

3. I don't know if I believe that "blonde" products actually make a difference. For example, I recently purchased the blonde version of one of my favorite hair products, It's a 10. Is this just a marketing ploy? I'll let you know. 
 
 
4. That I haven't packed a thing for our trip. And we leave REALLY early. Like, I might get to sleep for 3-4  hours early. It will be so worth it!

and lastly...



5. That I am almost more excited for our San Diego trip than I was for Jamaica. Yikes.. I know. But I have wanted to visit San Diego for a long time and I am even more excited knowing that it is really HOT there right now! Yes... I will gladly ditch my snow gear for the weekend. Woo!

If you have any must eat/must visit San Diego locations, let me know in the comments!

And on that note.... I will be putting the blog on the backburner until next week! Feel free to follow Sweet & Modern on Instagram @sweetandmodern for San Diego updates!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!








6 comments:

  1. you gotta help the cause and buy cookies. those little homegirls are trying to learn what work ethic is! sell some cookies, get a new patch!
    PS-I tried that blonde its a 10 & didn't notice a difference :( I'm sorry! But maybe it will work on you..its been a few years since I tried it last! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah so true. Oh no! Hopefully it at least performs as well as the original
      Formula because that stuff makes my hair so manageable.

      Delete
  2. Andddddd I just ate Girl Scout cookies. I BLAME YOU! Have an amazing trip to SD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl Scout cookies - SOOOOO good! Music to my ears...can't wait for them to come a knockin' on my door!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I only wish I had a little bit more self control with them :)

      Delete