Monday, February 1, 2016

Detox

It finally happened.

I bought the Drybar Detox dry shampoo.

And it was EVERYTHING I hoped it would be. You guys, Drybar rocks. Their products are amazing. The smell is unbeatable. I am stretching my washes further than I ever have.

I should probably consider changing the name of this blog to "We mostly talk about dry shampoo." That would be a little lengthy... and not entirely true... but I realize my obsession with finding the perfect one has gotten out of control in the past year.

But now... I can't honestly say that I think we've landed. For me anyways. I know smell is a personal thing and what I may see as amazing...someone else may see as mediocre. So there's that. But speaking for quality, this product is NOT lacking.


 
Here is the breakdown:
 
Pros
Extreme volume
Absorbs oil
Smells amazing
Smell lasts throughout day/night
 
Cons
$20-23 depending on where  you purchase
...that's it.
 
 
I have mentioned before that I feel like $20 and up seems to be a lot to spend on a product that you are using practically every day (and that may only last about a month), but I have to retract that statement for THIS product. It is worth every penny of not having to wash, blow dry and style my hair everyday. And THE SMELL. Yes please.
 
I have no idea why I waited so long. Don't make the same mistake I do.... get out there and buy this miracle spray, stat!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I need to try this... because I definitely think I strip my hair by washing it too often... but it just feels so darn good! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya, sometimes it feels too good to wash your hair! But if you want to try something out.. highly recommend dry bar. Their products are perfection.

      Delete
  2. I've been using Batiste for the past few years & don't really mind it. I think it makes my hair feel really dry & even more coarse than it already is when I use it (maybe I'm using too much??) but I would definitely love to try something new! Keeping this one in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Batiste too, and it is the best bang for your buck! I actually prefer it over most other expensive dry shampoos. But something about this one… it is amazing. If you buy a new one try this one!!

    ReplyDelete