Monday, March 14, 2016

Mondays...

Hi everyone!

After scrolling all forms of social media, I know I am being repetitive when I say that Daylight Savings Time seriously is killing me today! But... really. I had to drag my body out of bed! Hoping I can get back on track tonight.

Anyways.

Married life. Random topic change, I know. But at this time in life, the question EVERYONE asks me is "how's married life?" And I appreciate the interest. But most of the time I say "Great!" or "Awesome!" Because, truly, it has been.

But for so many reasons. And I've already learned so much in 4 short months. So today, I'm sharing more on that topic. But not here. HERE!

Sweet & Modern packed up and is spending Monday with Her View From Home again ! Feel free to check it out here. And enjoy your Monday, sleep deprived and all. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love the post about marriage! I've been there once...or so I thought I was anyways. Turns out, it wasn't that at all. I'm on the hunt to find my team: my forever team. Until then, it's me and my little! It's so true though- marriage can be so rewarding yet so challenging!
    Kate:: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I appreciate it.
      And you are so right.. relationships are not easy. I am sure your little provides so much in your life as well ! :)

      Delete