Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Thursday Confessional


Yes. It's that time. 

I confess that:

…It felt weird to write an article about my latex fruit allergy. Yeah, I didn't know that was a thing either. You can check it out here. Or if you don't want to, you can know that it helped me figure out why I was getting horrible stomach aches ALL THE TIME! 

…I feel like I can never have enough lip color. Every small change in shade represents a different mood. Am I the only one? PS- currently still loving this stuff. I have it in "Abu Dhabi" but basically want to buy it in every shade. My next purchase will most likely be "Stockholm" or "Istanbul." Yes… I love a neutral lip! 



…I recently purchased these shoes. When I say recently I mean about 10 minutes ago. Fingers crossed for comfort because they are obviously darling. 




…I think I want a Toddy Cold Brew. I love iced coffee. Way more than a hot cup of coffee. I am pretty sure from Spring to early Fall my coffee intake triples -  simply because I think I HAVE to have an iced coffee almost daily. I'm pretty good about finding a reason, too. I haven't done a ton of research but this one seems popular. Does anyone have it? Or something better? Please share!




…I can't get on board with flare and "regular" jeans. I know...never say never, right?  I actually think I said I would never wear skinny jeans at one point, and here I am, claiming I will never go back to my old ways. But yeah, I'm just not seeing it at this point. 

…that I think my dog is a major nerd. But he sure is cute. 





That's all! And now it's your turn! Link up with Jess @ The Newly blog to share your confessions! Enjoy your Thursday… because the weekend is right around the corner! Woo! 


5 comments:

  1. Ah! I love your dog!!! He's so cute! #hearts Um...and those shoes?! Darling - good buy!
    Kate :: A Little NW Charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm so excited for them to arrive :)

      Delete
  2. I looked into the toddy and read that it can be messy and you have to change the filter/plug frequently. I LOVE Gradys cold brew coffee. It comes in bags that you just put it in a pitcher of water the night before and in the morning you have cold brewed coffee! I order it from Amazon, but world market has it too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is GREAT info to have, I appreciate you commenting! I will definitely be checking out the Grady's cold brew. Thank you! :)

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome! Hope you like it :)

      Delete