Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Post Holiday Excitement...


As I am writing this, I cannot believe Christmas is over. And I am already pondering when the appropriate time to take down my Christmas tree is. I love lights, and I don't think I am ready to part with the nighttime glow in my living room. 

There IS a positive though-post Christmas shopping! I told myself I wasn't going to shop today. I had to work most of the day, not to mention that I am still battling this nasty cold that is going around. So, I wasn't going. 

However, throughout the day, my inbox became bogged down with sales and coupons and extreme clearance prices. Still, I resisted. So, 7 PM rolled around and I was driving home. Except, a weird thing happened. I lost control and was suddenly in the mall parking lot. Yep, I was confused as well.... but I did the only thing I knew to do, and walked in! 

Fast forward, and I actually have to say I think it was a worthy trip! I only went to a few stores, but there were some great deals! My most exciting purchase(s) was at Bath and Body Works. I can officially say that I think I am stocked up on hand soap and body wash for the next year. Possibly two. At $3 each, who cant resist? Long story short, I got quite a few really good deals that made my unplanned trip well worth it. 

My favorite purchase ended up being these cute little earrings...it helps that they were 80% off.  (sorry about the bad picture!)



I hope everyone had a wonderful, blessed Christmas and is enjoying the post holiday fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment