Saturday, December 22, 2012

Love Does



I had heard of the book Love Does by Bob Goff,  but didn’t know much about it. Plus, it seemed like it wasn’t something I would normally read. One night  over some food and drinks with a few friends, the book title was discussed. Apparently, it was a great read, and changed their perspective on their relationship with God and others. I was intrigued to say the least.

Immediately when I got home, I downloaded Love Does onto my Kindle App. I don’t take book recommendations lightly.

The rest is history.

I think I read most of it that night, and finished it the next morning as soon as a I woke up. I couldn’t put this book down!

Of course, I am not going to spoil it for you.

But I am going to do you the favor of passing this little tidbit on : If you haven't read Love Does yet,  you MUST! It really changed my view of God’s love for me, for others, and how that should resonate in my everyday life. I would go as far to say that even if you hate reading, this would be an easy, interesting read for you to get into. So there, no excuses. There is a reason this book has been on the New York Times bestseller list and it is definitely on my "best sellers" list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment