Thursday, December 20, 2012

For The Peanut Butter Lovers...


Peanut Butter Balls. I don't know if thats what these are called, but it's what I call them. And I don’t even know where I got this recipe. Its so easy, that I have never had to look it up since the first time I made them, so basically, I have no background knowledge regarding these.


What I do know, is that they are delicious. And addictive. And people love to snack on them! These simple treats are a favorite among my friends.

If you are  a lover of sweets and peanut butter, you MUST make this recipe!

6 cups cornflakes (or more, or less depending on the texture you like)
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup karo syrup
1 cup sugar

In a stove top pan, mix together karo syrup and sugar. Bring to a rolling boil. Remove from stove top. Mix in one cup of peanut butter followed by the cornflakes. Stir until well coated.

Take spoonfuls of the mixture and form into small balls. Line the peanut butter balls up to cool off/dry on a sheet of wax paper. If you are impatient, you will find these are quite delicious in the warm and gooey phase as well. 

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment