Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Last Minute Supper Saver- Bow Tie Lasagna

Does anyone else say supper?

It's neither here nor there.

If you are like me you sometimes find yourself frantically googling a quick and easy recipe that you can eat… like RIGHT NOW. And something that is easy to find at the grocery store.

Listen… I got your back.

I found this recipe last week while doing that very thing and let me tell you… household HIT!

I loved it. Clay loved it. I mostly loved that from the time I started browning the hamburger until it was going into my mouth... was about 35 minutes. YES!

I love lasagna, but sometimes it just takes TOO damn long to make. Enter… Bow Tie Lasagna! Recipe below.

picture via 


You will need:


  • 1 pound Ground Chuck
  • 5 cups Bow Tie Noodles
  • 3 cups Spaghetti Sauce (or Pizza Sauce, Whatever You Prefer)
  • 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
  • 1 teaspoon Salt
  • ½ teaspoons Garlic Powder
  • 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning (or More, Make It To Your Taste)
  • ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese
  • ½ cups Sour Cream

  • Preparation


Fry ground chuck in small pan. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions.

After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in your spaghetti sauce. (I can’t guarantee your results on this, because I’m spoiled; I am a “home canner” and have the BEST sauce on my shelf, a home canned marinara sauce that I use for lots of stuff—pizza, spaghetti, and of course, THIS.)

Add your fried hamburger, seasonings, cheese, and sour cream. Fold together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.

**These are the recipe providers prep instructions. 


I would like to include that I pour, don't measure. And I add extras. Extra hamburger. Extra cheese. Extra seasoning. Fresh garlic. Maybe some mushrooms. Maybe some spinach! Get creative. You can't mess this stuff up. And in the end, it might look like a blob, but it is a delicious blob, I swear. 

ENJOY! 






2 comments:

  1. This looks so tasty!! Every day I've seen it in my feed I kept thinking... yep, I need that for dinner!! It's so easy too!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am making it again this week! It is too convenient not to!

      Delete