Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tuesday Talk: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel- 7 Day Study

 
Hey Ladies! I am linking up with Sarah @ Abiding in Grace for Tuesday Talk, and today, I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking.
 
 
 I have mentioned before I am more of a home manicure type of gal- so I am always on the lookout for a great top coat. My go-to for years now has been this amazing top coat that I blogged about several years ago. And to this day, I still think it is the best!
 
My friend Charity informed me that she bought and tried the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel polish set. She was extremely impressed, which of course piqued my interest! This set runs you about $11-14 depending on where you purchase (and you can get it at any drugstore)!
 
So.. definitely cheaper than getting a gel set at a salon. But I had to know ... does it stay on?
I snapped some pictures over a period of 7 days to let you decide for yourself! Sorry about my scary hands.











 
As you can see, by Day 7 I have some (very) minimal chipping.
 
Verdict: Totally worth the money! I can get similar results with the previously mentioned top coat, but this is absolutely still worth buying. And they have 45 colors to choose from! WOO!
 
With those kind of options, you can save your cash and do your nails at home!!
 
Happy Tuesday!!
 
xoxo

1 comment: