Thursday, January 14, 2016

Review: Hue Leggings

I know.. I am SUPER late to the Hue leggings party. I have been reading about them for well over a year now, and can you believe... I finally bought  myself a pair.

And I'll cut to the chase. They are EVERYTHING they are made out to be!

-See through? Nope.
-Sagging in inconvenient areas (you know)? Nope.
-Digs into your waist? Nope.

-Hold their shape? Yep!
-Wash well? Yep!
-Appropriate for business-casual work environments? Yep!
-High waist band to ensure extreme comfort? Yep!


 
I bought this exact pair from Von Maur during a pre-Christmas clearance.
 
At first, I was a little unsure if I liked the seams down the front, but I have since decided they make them look even more work appropriate. They even have faux slit pockets on the butt!
For me, $48 seems a little pricey for a pair of leggings. I would go ahead and say that they are MORE than leggings, and you will absolutely wear them enough to get your money's worth. And.... if you can find them on a fabulous clearance like I did (hello 50% off) then they are a must!
 
I'm certainly no fashionista, but if you enjoy looking put together at the office AND feeling like you aren't wearing pants, here is your answer.
 
 
Again, I'm probably the last person on earth who hasn't purchased these yet, but if you are late to the party like me, I highly recommend!
 
xoxo
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I just ordered my first pair of Hue leggings a few weeks ago & love them! I got them from Nordstrom which are a teeny tiny bit cheaper than $48. Either way, they are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! I'm so happy I'm not the only one :) I will have to order from Nordstrom next time- because there WILL be a next time!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried them yet either... but you've almost convinced me!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the only ones I will buy from now on. Overly pleased. They also wash extremely well! Though carbon 38 did take a while to get to me though but it is coming from far away, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete