Friday, May 20, 2016

{FRIDAY}

I am extra excited about this weekend because I mostly get to do NOTHING! After a few really hectic weekends, I am welcoming the lack of activity :) And we are linking up with Erika for Friday! YAY!



1. THESE earrings from Sweet P & Fi.
They are LEATHER! I am obsessed with them. They are super light (because..leather) and don't ever make my ears hurt. I need them in every shade. PS- I'll post a picture of me wearing them on Insta...PLUS my shirt is from there! Follow along @sweetandmodern :)





2. Target shoe score
Yesterday I went to Target on my lunch break specifically to see if they had any tan wedges I could replace my worn out favorites with. I figured it would be a fail... instead... I walked out with tan wedges AND black booties... for $18. YESSSSSS!!!!! Target always wins.

I actually got these in black.. but you see the idea.

3. Statement Boutique
Kristin and I attended Statement Boutique's (a local Omaha shop) 5 year anniversary party last night. This was my first time there... and they have a TON of cute stuff! I had to talk myself out of buying everything!

4. Stomach ulcer
This one is kind of a downer, but it would seem that's what I am dealing with. I am taking a 14 day treatment of Prilosec + bland diet and hoping to get this thing under control. Chocolate chip cookies are bland, right?


5. This weekend ending won't be so bad because... Bachelorette starts again! I am SO excited. THIS link of snap judgments of JoJo's guys made me laugh pretty hard :)

Enjoy your weekend!!!

If you want to check out another amazing blog and link up.... here ya go.




18 comments:

  1. aww this is awesome my friend! so glad i came across your blog in the link up! happy friday! and love those wedges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! Just checked out your page, love it!

      Delete
  2. Target seriously has the best shoes, I get in trouble every single time I walk in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Sometimes I even wonder why I ever look anywhere else :)

      Delete
  3. How pretty are those earrings, and Target for the win as usual! Yay for the return of the Bachelorette, I can't wait! Sorry to hear about the ulcer, sending *hugs* hope you feel better soon and find some relief <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They wear so well, too. And made in Nebraska so I love a local boutique! You can order them online, of course!
      And thank you, it has been a rough few days... hoping to get this situation figured out! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love those new wedges you scored from target - so cute and yay for the bachelorette starting monday - super excited for that!! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I am so thrilled!
      Hope your weekend was great:)

      Delete
  5. Weekends full of nothing are the best! Can't wait for Monday this week, though-love the bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Guilty pleasure! I can't wait to see what comes of this season :)

      Delete
  6. I really love those earrings! And my ears can't handle a lot of weight so it is good to know they aren't very heavy. I might just have to buy some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the first pair of earrings I have been able to wear an entire day in quite some time :) You have to check out the selection, so cute! Plus a NE boutique! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Target does always win!! It's one of the things I miss most about living in the states, I'm always living vicariously through other's posts! Also love your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I would definitely be having withdrawals, Megan! Thank you :)

      Delete
  8. Chocolate chip cookies are totally bland;). Do milkshakes count?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Sara you and I are definitely on the same page for what bland means ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Score on those shoes--such great picks! I hope the stomach ulcer is doing better for you though.

    By the way, I co-host a Friday linkup called High Five for Friday. We'd love it if you linked up with us tomorrow--the linkup goes live at 8 am eastern time.

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tif! Thanks for stopping by. I would love too! Heading over to check it out now :)

      Delete