Monday, May 16, 2016

Weekend Recap + things to come!

The weekend always goes SO fast. The last few hours on Sunday are so hard when you know Monday is just a few hours away. But... we had an enjoyable weekend and that's what really matters.

On Saturday I traveled out of town for some family graduations. It is always good to see family and I got to kiss the little cheeks of my cousin's babies. My favorite part! And graduation cake, obviously. Sidenote: I wore my new Foi Clothing kimono and it is the perfect addition to any Spring outfit.
 
 

Sorry about pic quality, but had to show this Foi clothing piecec off!
 
 

On Sunday, the weather held up for us and Clay and I took off for Pender, NE. Pender is the hometown of one of my very good friends, Ashley, and also the location of PoPo's (her family's drive in restaurant). Ashley and I lived together for numerous years, and every time we went to her hometown, we always had chocolate malts and cheeseballs from PoPo's. Clearly it is a fond and delicious memory for me and I have been wanting to share it with Clay for quite some time! It was the perfect day trip for a motorcycle ride! If you ever find yourself in good ol' Pender, make sure you stop in for a bite!
Husband model.
 
 
 
 
How good does that burger look?


I also wanted to mention, I have been experimenting with a few new products that I am super excited about - stay tuned for future posts about Paula's Choice skin perfecting liquid as well as my ongoing experiment with Masckara's HAC pack! 



xoxxo



 

 

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a good weekend! Love the kimono, I definitely need to get one to wear this spring/summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so versatile! I am glad I finally added one to my closet.

      Delete
  2. The colors in that kimono are so pretty, and you look gorgeous! Also that burger is making me hungry-haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cara!!! It makes me hungry looking at it :)

      Delete
  3. Cute kimono!!

    You got a HAC pack?! Yay!! Hope you're loving it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison!! And YES.... more to come on that soon! I had to try it after your earlier comment :) :)

      Delete
  4. The kimono looks great! Also, side question-where did you get the dress you are wearing in your profile picture? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      The dress is Umgee USA.. I remember finding it at a few different online retailers. I just checked and they have it still! Here is the link. http://stella-luna.myshopify.com/products/pink-floral-dress

      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete