Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015: A Year in Review part 2

… and it's officially NYE! I don't know about you, but I do not have ANY big plans and I am completely okay with that! Though I wouldn't mind getting out and wearing something sparkly, a cozy outfit and my little family sounds equally amazing!

On to the remainder of 2015!
___________________________________________________________________________________

July:
We went on a 6 day ride.. literally…. on the motorcycle. From Nebraska to Colorado and back. We celebrated Clay's grandparents 60th anniversary and spent quality time with family. I frantically tried to plan half the wedding in the week between our engagement and our trip!

 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
August:

August is a big deal for us (Clay :) ) because it's Fair Week! And admittedly, I love it too. In August we spent 5 straight days eating hamburgers from the Methodist Church stand. Because they are the best. I even experienced my first demo derby. It was 9 million degrees  And we love the fair! August is also Clay's birthday month, but he doesn't like to make a big deal out of his birthday, so we won't here either! :)

___________________________________________________________________________________

September:
In September we took our engagement pictures with the amazing Leekers Photography. I had my first bridal shower given by two wonderful friends, and wedding planning and preparation was in full swing! Also noteworthy, I saw Shania Twain in concert. And she really is still amazing!














___________________________________________________________________________________

October:
We made time for the big trip to Vala's Pumpkin patch (only the greatest pumpkin patch in the world) and indulged in turkey legs and kettle corn. My cousins hosted yet another wonderful bridal shower for me at the beautiful Junto winery.


 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________

November:
November of 2015 will be a month I NEVER forget. On November 6th, I married my favorite person in the world- and it was everything I could have ever hoped for. After the wedding we did a little R&R for the weekend in Estes Park at the Stanley Hotel. It was lovely!



 
___________________________________________________________________________________

December:
We traveled to Kentucky for our nieces FIRST birthday! Triplet life is crazy.... as noted in the picture. Brick turned 1. Side note, he burned half of his whiskers off with the candle. We probably won't be doing that again. The rest of the month was spent having various Christmas celebrations with our families and enjoying each other's company.


 

2015 was more than I could have ever imagined or asked for! I feel incredibly thankful and unworthy of the many blessings that came from this year.

With that being said, looking forward to 2016!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your wedding!!! It looks like you stayed busy this year!! We don't have big plans tonight either... We're taking my mom out to dinner and then probably going to bed early! I've got a little work to do tomorrow... boooooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been a fun year :)
      That sounds relaxing! (except the work) Happy New Year!!
      Gina

      Delete
  2. What a fun year you had! The 6 day motorcycle trip sounds awesome! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! It was an adventure to say the least :)
      Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete