Monday, December 21, 2015

Review: Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer

Happy Monday & MERRY CHRISTMAS week!

I am so excited for a short work week, and Christmas of course! There are 4 shopping days left... am I the only one who isn't done Christmas shopping? I have procrastinated like crazy this year and suddenly it is here. So... I know what I'll be doing this week!

Anyways, it has finally cooled off in Nebraska and overnight my skin has turned into a mess. A serious, flaky, scaly, mess. For whatever reason, I am terrible about putting lotion on. I mean, it shouldn't be that hard, but it seems like such a chore. Am I the only one?

So while on a standard Target beauty-section-drive-by  I grabbed a bottle of Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer and I have been using it for a couple weeks now. I have to say... I am obsessed.


Just a few things:
  • It is seriously so much more convenient to do a quick body spray when you get out of the shower. All over spray, a quick once over to rub it in, and DONE!
  • This is NOT greasy. At all. Not even a little. It absorbs quickly- even to the point that I can spray it on my back and barely rub it in, and be good to go  minutes later.
  • It really moisturizes. My skin is noticeably smoother ( of course it probably helps that I am using a lotion at all).
  • I bought the cocoa version, and I think it smells delicious. It is a really light, sweet scent. Not at all overwhelming (as in you can still wear perfume, etc.) but just a little more fragrant than your standard moisturizer.
  • Priced to please! Depending on where you purchase, it is about $6-8 dollars for a bottle. For the convenience and results..absolutely worth it!
So, being that Christmas is upon us, this would be a great last minute stocking stuffer! I don't know about you all, but I love getting gifts that I NEED sometimes! And who doesn't love to try a new product every now and then?

PS- You should probably buy a bottle for yourself as well.

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment