Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday everyone! Today we are linking up with Shay @ Mix and Match Family  for an edition of Friday favorites! 



#1. Snickerdoodle Latte (at home!)

I LOVE the Target brand "Archer Farms" coffee! I have been buying whatever flavor is on sale, and this holiday edition "Snickerdoodle" is my favorite yet! Paired with the amazing Snickerdoodle creamer, this is one delicious drink you can make at home! 

                                              




#2. My precious nieces and this picture!

 Clay and I got the chance to travel to Kentucky for a SUPER quick weekend for their FIRST birthday party. It was so awesome to spend time with them… they are at the best age! And this picture (sorry it's blurry!) pretty much sums up how crazy it is to have triplets. They are actually very happy, but this was at nap time. :) And I think it's hilarious.

Side note: my husband does not always have a creepy mustache. This is a temporary thing… I think.


#3. THIS scarf from Target!
 It is the perfect accessory to spice up an outfit. I also LOVE the fringe detail.  For some reason I am having a hard time finding it on their website, however, right now their accessories are buy one get one 50% off! Woo! If that's not a way to kick start your weekend, I don't know what is! Plus, during Christmas time, buy one get one means a present for someone, and a present for YOU! 








 #4.  Clinique - All About Eyes 

 I LOVE this stuff. I used it for years in college and somehow never replaced it at some point. I do this from time to time. Anyways, my memory was refreshed when Katie Elizabeth mentioned it in a recent post. I ran out and bought a jar and ladies.. (and guys).. this stuff is fantastic. It absorbs into your skin so nicely and I SWEAR you can see an immediate reduction in dark circles, puffiness…etc. This is one of those things that I hate to spend money on, but I am so happy when I do. Plus, this jar will last for MONTHS. Totally worth it.


Have a fantastic Friday and weekend!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment