Thursday, December 10, 2015

November 6th

The Wedding.

 For slightly over 4 months, our lives were quickly consumed with all the good stuff that comes with wedding planning. Seeking out venues, tracking down guests, picking out décor, ordering dresses... on and on. I constantly reminded myself to enjoy this time, because mostly I just wanted the wedding to be here! But... now it is here... and gone.

Like everyone says, it goes by so quickly. It is such a blur. There is no way we could have comprehended how true this is until it happened to us! I am still reliving this day with fond memories. I (of course) hoped the day would be meaningful, but I never imagined how loved I would feel and how incredibly special it was to share vows and the whole day with my handsome new husband! So it is of course... the best day of my life (thus far).

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day. Side note: The Leekers (our photographers) were amazing. So fantastic to work with.
 

 






 

























Sorry for the picture overload. Just seeing these images makes me smile! I feel incredibly blessed to have experienced this day- and so thankful to our families for making it all happen.




Details:

Venue: Round the Bend Steakhouse (5 stars-  so wonderful to work with!)
Dress: Mori Lee
Make up: Make up by Renee (Renee is fabulous)
Hair: Bah Shah Salon (Stephanie Standley) (These ladies are wonderful)
Photographers: The Leekers (5 stars)
DJ: Jake's DJ & Karaoke Service (5 stars)
Videography: Rocking J Images (Jennie is amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment