Monday, December 14, 2015

Review: bareMinerals marvelous Moxie

I love bareMinerals. If I have said anything more repeatedly on this blog, it has to be that!
I was recently gifted a lovely little travel set of bareMinerals gear and in that set was…
The marvelous Moxie lip gloss! And ladies, it really is marvelous. I have the shade "Rebel" which is described as a pink mauve. It is a beautiful, sheer color with a lot of shine.

And I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't talk about the two things that make this gloss incredible:

1. The smell. Whoa. It is so good I sometimes feel inclined to lick it off my lips (Lip Smacker style). Heads up.. it doesn't taste quite as good.

2. The sensation. I don't know about you, but I love to feel my products working. This gloss gives you the most delightful tingly sensation. It is very refreshing… and not at all numbing (as some can be!)

The full sized gloss will run you around $18 dollars… pricey for a gloss, but trust me.. so worth it. Or- if it's not worth it to you- gift it to a friend! I promise you they will LOVE it.

Enjoy!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment