Saturday, December 26, 2015

Vacation On My Mind…

It's always hard to believe how Christmas comes… and then goes.  Time flies by so quickly, and it seems to just be going faster and faster with each year. Either way, it's always enjoyable to see family and friends- and luckily for me, I am still not done celebrating! We will be going out to my parents tomorrow for our final Christmas celebration. Woo!


That being said, we decided back during wedding planning that we would be taking a delayed honeymoon. And that delay is suddenly behind us… we will be heading to Ocho Rios in Jamaica in TWO short weeks. So, as much as I am still basking in the glow of my Christmas lights, I have beaches and bikinis on my mind.


I don't want to go nuts with purchases, but this is my first all inclusive vacation and I just have to know… what are the MUST brings?


Of course I'll bring multiple swimsuits and cover ups. And dresses. In addition, I ordered a few things from Von Maur that arrived today… and have me SUPER excited!

Cover: D & Y Watercolor Kimono
Glasses: Fantas-Eyes Bolero glasses
Sunhat: D & Y Packable floppy ribbon hat


 Now… if only my passport shows up in the next week I will feel much better!



Tell me your must haves for a beach vacation!

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment