Thursday, December 17, 2015

Blog-iversary

The other day I was updating some profile information (story of my life, lately... hello name change!) and I realized that my first blog post was 3 years ago this month. To be specific, it was today!

When I browse through my entries, it almost feels like a diary. I can read what I was writing, but I can also recall what was happening in the background, how I was feeling, or what inspired certain events! For that reason, I am thankful to have this little piece of blog-land. It is always fun to see where you have come in the last 3 years.

I desperately wanted to start a blog for over a year before I actually did. For some reason the idea of it seemed scary- plus- my support system at the time wasn't super great. When I finally did, I felt like I was doing something for myself, and it felt amazing.

Fast forward over the last three years and so many things have happened. A few highlights being:

-Getting my "dream" job
-Moving to a new city
-Meeting AND marrying the best guy in the world

I would say it's been a fantastic past three years and I cannot wait to look back in another three!

My goal is to keep the blog a little more up to date- but sometimes life happens and I will always prioritize people and situations over keeping up. However, meeting a happy medium would be a fantastic goal! (Read: no more 3 month respites!)

I would like to leave you with this photo. Here's to hoping my makeup gets better with the coming years!


Thank you to my readers!!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment